Mediterra in Naples, Florida was created with all the color, texture and drama of classic Mediterranean style, Mediterra is a master-planned community that evokes the grace, charm and intimacy, that, until now, was never successfully imported from that region of Europe. The feeling of Mediterra is conveyed in the tranquility of a deep turquoise sea. In a pathway whose only destination is the imagination. And the lifelong connections made while playing the game of golf. It is unlike any other luxury residential community that ever was, or will be.
Less than 950 residences ensures the intimacy of low-density neighborhoods on 1,697 private acres.. more than half is reserved for open spaces and appreciating nature. Naturally, no community conceived on this extraordinary scale could fulfill its promise without championship golf. Two beautiful Tom Fazio designed courses await under azure skies. In addition, many other cultural and recreational activities are as much a part of the essence of Mediterra as marble fountains and excellent wine.
It is where the old world melds with your world. Life in Mediterra is an active celebration of nature, golf, surf, tennis, fitness, social activities and lifelong learning. The centerpiece of it all is The Piazza. It includes the 25,000-square-foot country club, with formal and casual dining, plus the Sports Club, and a lakeside amphitheater. The Piazza is nestled among grand pastoral gardens and fountains that provide a spectacular ambiance for gatherings of all types. The Mediterra Beach Club is located on a 1.3 acre site on Bonita Beach and is available exclusively to members of The Club at Mediterra.
The Club at Mediterra is a private, 5-star, member-owned Country Club Community, Audubon International Silver Signature Sanctuary and is proud to be named one of America’s Healthiest Clubs.
Mediterra offers two 18-hole, Tom Fazio-designed championship golf courses, offering 36 exciting holes of golf, limited to only 450 golf memberships. Golf Members enjoy a robust golf program offering tournaments, skilled instruction, and world-class amenities.
The two exquisitely challenging golf courses were uniquely designed to weave throughout the community, taking advantage of pristine nature preserves, sparkling lakes and lush landscaping. It is apparent as you play the courses that Tom Fazio intricately incorporated rolling bunkers with natural land forms, complementing the Mediterranean countryside ambience of the Mediterra community.
Unique to The Club at Mediterra is the state-of-the-art Golf Learning Center. Located on approximately 2.5 acres, the Learning Center facility offers a practice tee as well as a dedicated short-game practice area with bunkers, chipping areas, and putting greens designed to mirror what golfers encounter on the course.
- Two 18-hole Tom Fazio-designed championship golf courses, limited to 450 golf memberships
- 60,000 square foot clubhouse featuring a new 1,850 square-foot outdoor covered bar terrace, which provides unfettered views of one of the community’s golf courses.
- No other luxury golf course community in Southwest Florida can match Mediterra’s beach experience. The 10,000 square-foot Beach Club on nearby Little Hickory Island features casual indoor and al fresco dining, an elevated swimming pool with an expansive sundeck, and cabana service for beach chairs and umbrellas that enhance members’ enjoyment of the Club’s pristine beach and spectacular sunsets on the Gulf of Mexico.
- A fitness center is outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment and offers fitness classes ranging from aerobics to Zumba, wellness programs, personal trainers, aesthetic services, three spa rooms, and a swimming pool with sunning deck and smoothie bar. More than 600 members enjoy competing in the Sports Club’s bocce ball courts and savoring a beverage at The Bocce Bar. Always ahead of the latest trends, The Club’s seven Pickleball courts have become another popular destination.
- The Club’s tennis program is acknowledged as one of the top programs in the country. Award-winning facilities, a staff that includes certified instructors and teaching professionals, and the nearly 200 Club members who play tennis regularly make tennis one of the highlights of Mediterra’s amenity-rich lifestyle. The program’s facilities include a dedicated tennis pro shop and eight Har-Tru tennis courts, including a stadium and coliseum courts.
- Historically themed parks and water features unique to Mediterra are connected by nearly eight miles of walking and biking trails. The peaceful parks offer an ideal setting for moments of personal reflection.
The Club at Mediterra offers an elegant social hub for its members. Mediterra Members enjoy delightful events, intimate gatherings, world-class dining, and entertainment, all in the comfort of a luxurious Mediterranean atmosphere.
The Beach Club
Mediterra’s private Beach Club offers a sparkling swimming pool, indoor and alfresco dining, and 200 feet of pristine shoreline along the Gulf of Mexico. Members delight in the tranquility of the oceanfront with luxurious comfort and service at their fingertips.
Mediterra Sports Club
- A world-class Fitness Center with personal trainers, group fitness classes, aerobics, and exercise rooms
- Top-rated tennis program with 8 Har-Tru clay tennis courts
- Bocce Garden with its own Bocce Bar
- Relaxing Spa offers massage, sauna, body, and facial treatments
- Outdoor heated pool
- Wellness Center offers classes in health and nutrition